A Louisiana native, Mrs. Erin Gourney Fonacier graduated with honors from Loyola University New Orleans in 2005 and was consistently on the Dean's List. There, she received a B.A. in Mass Communications and minor in history. She worked in the advertising sector before applying her skills of managing deadlines and creative problem-solving to practice law.
Mrs. Fonacier graduated in the top half of her class at LSU Law School in 2011 where she received a Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma in Civil Law.
Prior to coming to Dunlap Fiore, LLC, Mrs. Fonacier litigated and defended against constitutional actions, personal injury, worker's compensation, road hazard and risk management as a governmental entity defense Associate at the Law Offices of Darrell Saltamachia.
Her practice includes business and commercial litigation, corporate law, construction law and general civil litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Surety Law, Construction Law and General Civil Litigation
- Louisiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2014
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2011
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Communications
- Minor: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, 2011
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 2011
- Baton Rouge Association of Women Attorneys, 2014
- Dean Henry George McMahon, American Inns of Court, 2015
- American Bar Association, 2015
- Federal Bar Association, 2015
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Darrell Saltamachia, Associate, 2011 to 2014